Careers Platform Trainer
We are looking for a driven individual to head up the training department of Aero, making the role from scratch and ultimately building a team.
- Location: Middlesbrough
- Salary: TBC
- Monday to Friday 9 am till 5 pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to build, connect and nurture relationships with clients and partners
- Highly organised
- Forward-thinking and forthcoming with new ideas
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in delivering training sessions, digital product demonstrations or presentations
- Knowledge of the ecommerce platform market and of the digital agency sector would be highly beneficial for applicants
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not limited to):
- Design, build and host training sessions on the Aero admin functionality to agencies, retailers and partners.
- Create and maintain a full suite of video tutorials to complement initial training.
- Build documentation to further support training and videos.
- Support existing agencies directly on best practices for the functionality of the Aero platform.
Full training will be provided.
How to apply:
Email us your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with the subject "Platform Trainer application"