Careers Business Development
We are looking for a motivated and experienced sales professional to help take our thriving platform to the next level.
- Location: Middlesbrough
- Salary: TBC
- Monday to Friday 9 am till 5 pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- An ability to identify, connect and nurture strong long term relationships with prospective clients and partners
- Highly organised with experience in working with CRMs, Hubspot in particular but not essential
- Comfortable with communicating Aero’s high-level benefits and partner program to prospective clients over the phone and other mediums
- Ability to clearly and eloquently convey key sales points to the customer both verbally and written
- Experience in delivering presentations or digital product demonstrations
- Knowledge of the ecommerce platform market and of the digital agency sector would be highly beneficial for applicants
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not limited to):
- Identifying and developing relationships with prospective digital agencies with an objective of booking demo sessions
- Reaching out to ecommerce retailers to increase awareness of Aero and book retailer demos from which we generate leads for our agency network
- Engaging with prospective agencies and retailers across social media, email and on the telephone
- Updating and assisting in maintaining our CRM
- Helping in us in further improving and evolving our business development process with a great opportunity to progress your career within this fast-growing and exciting technology business.
Full training will be provided.
How to apply:
Email us your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Business Development application"